PCA FEDERAL CREDIT UNION POLICY AND DISCLOSURE
This policy was approved and adopted by PCA Federal Credit Union on May 22, 2001 in recognition of its obligation under the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, and the regulations of the National Credit Union Administration for compliance with Part 716.
It is the policy of PCA Federal Credit Union to comply with all federal and state laws pertaining to the privacy and confidentiality of nonpublic personal information of our members. We do not disclose nonpublic personal information about members of former members, except as required by law.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who have a need to know that information to provide products and or services to you.
- The types of nonpublic personal information that the Credit Union obtains.
- The circumstances under which the Credit Union obtains nonpublic personal information.
- The circumstances under which the Credit Union may share nonpublic personal information with nonaffiliated third parties.
- Nonpublic personal information – Means any information about you that we collect in connection with providing a financial product or service to you.
- Affiliate – It is a company we own or control.
- Nonaffiliated Third Party – It is a company that is not an affiliate of ours.
- Opt out – Means a choice you can make to prevent certain sharing of information.
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms.
- Information about your transactions with our affiliates, others, and us.
- Information about your transactions with nonaffiliated third parties.
- Information from our consumer reporting agencies.
- Financial Services providers, such as insurance agents.
- Non-financial companies such as check printers.
If you prefer that we do not disclose nonpublic personal information about you to nonaffiliated third parties, you may opt out of these disclosures (other than the disclosures permitted by law).